If you are looking for reliable resources and up-to-date documents about the French economy, this page is a very good starting point, as it has dozens of links official content in English.
This page is regularly updated and is divided into 3 sections:
- major documents outlining France’s economy;
- recent and ongoing economic reforms;
- additional resources for foreign investors.
Section 2 : Recent Economic Reforms
- France’s digital tax bill
- (PACTE – Action Plan for Business Growth and Transformation)
- The National Health Strategy provides the framework for French healthcare policy
- A bio-economy strategy for France 2018-2020 Action Plan
- Overview of French climate actions for agriculture, agrifood, forestry and the bioeconomy
- Labor law reform
- Development of autonomous vehicles in France
- The French strategy for Intelligent transport system
- The multiannual energy plan (MEP)