- Cet évènement est passé
FACC San Francisco: Navigating Fintech Disruption
Fintech digital disruption is happening now and it is massive. Bitcoins, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Identity management etc. will impact our businesses and our lives. What does it mean for entrepreneurs and businesses?
In this panel discussion, key executives from the fintech industry will cover the latest innovations it offers such as personal loans, peer-to-peer payments and much more. They will also discuss the innovations and opportunities for entrepreneurs, while also covering risks and privacy issues it can entail.
- Matthieu Soule, Deputy CEO at L’Atelier BNP Paribas San Francisco (Moderator)
- Kash Baghaei, Director Product Management at Paypal
- Pierre Gironce, Principal & CTO BJ Invest, Founder & CEO Payptim Group
- Jessyn Katchera, Head of new Markets at Square
- Brian Stone, CEO and Co-Founder of BankSight, Inc.
Thursday, October 12th from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
425 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94107 (map)
An expert panel & a networking cocktail